The following is a chain e-mail I received from a military person who is no longer on active duty. The original sender is also a military person – at least I think that is what “grissom.af.mil” represents.
I went to Snopes.com – which is something I do regularly now that I receive a number of these hateful e-mails – and checked to see if any of it was true even though I have read enough and researched enough to know it isn’t. And, none of it is true. But the object is to link Obama with Islam and tie him in as a Muslim. That accomplished, the bulk of the e-mail is to instill fear of all Muslims, in general, and Obama, in particular – even though he is not Muslim.
This has to be one of the worst e-mails full of hatred and lies that I have ever received. The full text of the e-mail is as follows:
CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?
This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to Finish…….. and send it on to anyone who will read itMaybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities….
Can a good Muslim be a good American?
This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.The following is his reply:
- Theologically – no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia ..
- Religiously – no. . . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256) (Koran)
- Scripturally – no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.
- Geographically – no . . . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
- Socially – no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him To make friends with Christians or Jews.
- Politically – no. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.
- Domestically – no. . . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )
- Intellectually – no. . . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
- Philosophically – no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
- Spiritually – no. . . . Because when we declare “one nation under God,” the Christian’s God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran’s 99 excellent names. – – – Therefore after much study and deliberation…. Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. – – – They obviously cannot be both “good” Muslims and good Americans.
* * * Call it what you wish..it’s still the truth.
* * * You had better believe it.
+ + + The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand. . ..And Barack Hussein Obama, a Muslim, wants to be our President? You have GOT to be kidding! Wake up America !
Obama even says if he wins the election, he will be sworn in on the Quran—not a Bible!After reading this what do you think? It would be good to keep this going until after the primary season.
I would also like to know if the individuals are sending these e-mails on my dime as a taxpayer. The address is a military address, and I believe should not be used to circulate such hateful trash. To do so at taxpayer expense is a breach of duty and should be dealt with. I have saved the original address,and I will be contacting someone to see what can be done.
Finally, I am not supporting Obama in the primary; I am supporting Clinton. But some issues go beyond the candidate of choice. They reach to the very core of decency. This e-mail urges suspicion of all Muslims – a path that simply generates more hate on top of already existing hate.
I hope that if you receive one of these e-mails from a military address, you too will take steps to see that it is stopped if it is, indeed, being done with taxpayer money.