- DANIELS MOVES PURDUE OFFICE OF PUBLIC RECORDS CLOSER TO HIS HEART – AND FINGERTIPS
- CHAIN, CHAIN, CHAIN – TREATING THOSE RECEIVING EARNED BENEFITS AS SECOND-CLASS CITIZENS
- INDUSTRIAL FARMING AMENDMENT TO INDIANA CONSTITUTION AIMS TO ABOLISH LOCAL CONTROL
- THE BATTLE TO DESTROY SOCIAL SECURITY – FDR’S SUCCESS STILL RANKLES THE REPUBLICANS
- “RIP VAN” POSNER – SIX YEARS LATER THE JUDGE WAKES UP
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
“We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.”
- 371,874 hits
About Me – Charlotte A. Weybright
I own an older home in the West Central historic district in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I enjoy working on my home and gardening, and I enjoy all types of crafts. I have my own library, now approaching 1,000 books. I am also a vegetarian and have been since 1990.
I have four sons, five granddaughters, and four grandsons!
I have a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Indiana University and a Juris Doctorate from the Valparaiso University School of Law.
I enjoy the political scene, and writing is one of my favorite activities, but it seems that I never have as much time as I would like to devote to the task.